Did you read about all those traders who made an easy fortune in the last penny stock boom? Truth be told, most of those stories aren't true. Over 90% of penny stock traders actually lose money and the other 10% put in a lot of time and energy to make what they do. If you are like most people you have a job, a family or other life commitments. Penny stock trading can be lucrative, but it probably takes more money and effort than you have to give. Try diving in to penny stock trading as a part-time trader we can promise you that eventually there will be that one business meeting or that one family commitment that will make you miss that killer opportunity. Worst case, you may even lose money.
That's where we can help you. We cater our service specifically to folks who are part-time and hobby traders. What makes us different? While the market is open we run all the day's hot penny stocks through our proprietary rating system, over and over again. We look for stocks that provide part-timers the best opportunities to make a profit without the baby sitting or the roller coaster drama. We're talking about the stocks that move fast but don't go green to red in a matter of seconds. Anyone whose has traded penny stocks can tell you that a profit can turn into a loss quicker than you can finish that phone call or drop off the kids at soccer practice. The best trades for part-timers are those that move in minutes. The kind of trades that fit your busy schedule and don't take over your life.
The dashboard below contains a sampling of the stocks we are currently running through our system. It's the same good stuff we're providing our paid members during each trading day. During market hours we update the dashboard every couple of minutes. When one of the stocks generates an alert we'll let you know. Don't have time to keep an eye on this web page? Then take a look at our Penny Logic Plus Membership. For just $12 a month, we'll send a text to your phone any time we alert a stock on our free dashboard. We'll also give you access to our members only chat room. If you want to kick it up a notch, then you will love our Penny Logic Premier Membership. Our premier service provides you with real time monitoring of over 50 additional penny stocks each and every trading day. We'll make it easy for you to follow all that content by sending you up to the minute alerts to your phone. All for $89 a month.
Please keep us on the right side of legal and read our disclaimer. You probably already know the drill, like the fact that we are not registered investment advisors and the ratings below are not recommendations to buy or sell any security. We simply alert folks of opportunities. Also that mircocap stock trading is very risky and you may lose all your capital. We're traders too and we may be actively trading one or more of the stocks highlighted below. If we are, we will note it in the dashboard.
|Copyright 2013 - 2014 Penny Logic All Rights Reserved.|